Pain Management Certification
Ron Eslinger, CAPT US Navy Retired
RN, CRNA, APN, MA, CMI, BCH, FNGH
Pain Sufferers are
Looking for Hypnotists
Be Prepared When They Call YOU!
You can help your clients have a Normal, Wholesome, Pain Free life!
Pain Clinics make millions of dollars every year treating pain. How much are you ready to earn? How much income would 5, 10 or even 20 new pain clients add to your lifestyle each month?
Doctors make Millions doing back surgeries. NIH reports that the results of surgical procedures are modest in pain relief and improved function. I see clients with continued back pain following surgery who respond miraculously to hypnosis. Are you ready to learn? Are you ready to go to the next level?
This is a “Why Do” and a “How To” Class
Taking this certification course is making a decision to change lives — yours and others.
You will be able to:
- Experience confidence and comfort in
working with pain clients
- Examine the number one most common
component of chronic pain.
- List 21 steps to a successful first session
- Experience and practice three mindfulness
- Discuss a case study
- Take home or have access to all materials
needed to be successful
- Receive Certification after completing
application and testing
An Impressive Fact
- More than 100 million Americans experience chronic pain.
- The AMA, JCAHO and the National Institutes of Health endorses hypnotism in the treatment of pain.
“My doctor said I would have to learn
to live with my pain. Hypnotism
proved him wrong”.
“This is the first time in 2 years that I have
been without pain, why didn’t they send
me to you two years ago”.
It was intriguing to see how the combination of hypnosis and working with Ron could access areas of the brain to stop the continuous signals being sent out. Yes, it was an intense week of
learning, working, and following all of the instructions given me, but to have my ‘Comfort Levels’ drop to ZERO for the first time since 2006 when I sprained my ankle, then was diagnosed with Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS).
It was well worth it! Traci Patterson 11/2013
YOU WILL TAKE HOME MUCH MORE THAN YOU EXPECTED
2-Day Agenda – Getting started
- The Biology of Hypnosis for Pain Management in an evidence based culture
- Case Study
- The treatment Plan – 21 steps to a successful 1st session
- First session with client chosen from class attendees
- Demonstration followed by Practice of the following:
- Activation of pain killing hormones
- Mindfulness training in the promotion of comfort
- Regression for releasing past pain related events
- Regressing to cell memory and its roll in remembering comfort
- Convincers in the production of physiological and biological responses
- Multilevel induction that incorporates Covert EMDR, Confusion, Convincers, Metaphors, Color, Comfort, Deepening
- Three awake hypnotic demonstrations
- A cognitive pain/comfort response
- Glove anesthesia
- Do you have a script for this?
- Where does the most effective script come from
- Creating a script demonstration
- Creating a script in class
- How to develop powerful, effective metaphors in script writing
- Issues – there is never just one!
- How to direct it toward a positive outcome.
- Stress and its role in changing the pain response
- Case report
- Pain Brain Connection
- Video of how changing the mind, changes the brain which changes the pain
- Follow up sessions 2nd, 3rd and 4th in 15 steps
- What is the right induction?
- Mechanical aids
- Marketing your skills to increase your income
NEVER AGAIN WILL YOU RECEIVE SO MUCH FOR SO LITTLE YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO MISS THIS CLASS
TAKE HOME MATERIALS
- A complete 4-session program that includes everything you need for success
- Bound manual of all course materials
- A resource CD valued at 10 times the investment in this workshop
- Patient forms
- References & bibliography
- Case transcripts
- Application and take home exam to receive your Pain Management Certification from the American School for Clinical Hypnosis, International
YOU WILL RECEIVE ON LINE ACCESS TO:
- Phantom Limb Neuropathic and Somatic Pain – four live client sessions on video
- Rib Pain – a live session of Psychogenic Pain – two client sessions on video
- Shingles – a live session of Neuropathic Pain – three client sessions on video
- Preparing a Client for EMG – one client session on video
- Pain Management MP3 audio download for personal use
- Freedom From Pain MP3 session download for personal pain management
- eBook Your Business a Blue Print for Success
- eBook My Method by Emilé Coue´
- eBook James Esdaile Journal Mesmerism in India
YOU WILL RECEIVE MUCH MORE THAN YOU PAID FOR – GUARANTEED!
Ron Eslinger, CAPT, USN, NC, Retired, RN, CRNA, APN, MA, BCH, CMI, FNGH, OB
Ron is a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Board Certified Hypnotist, a Certified Master Instructor, Fellow National Guild of Hypnotists and Order of Braid through the NGH. He graduated from nursing School in 1970, Nurse Anesthesia training in 1974 at the University of Tennessee, BS degree in Professional Arts from Saint Joseph College in Wenham, ME.
His Master’s Degree is from the Naval War College, Newport, RI, in National Security and Strategic Studies. He took his first hypnotism workshop in 1978 and started practice that year.
Ron is the Owner and CEO of Healthy Visions – American School of Clinical Hypnosis, International Clinton, Tennessee. President, American Association of Moderate Sedation Nurses and the Director of Healthy Visions Training for nurse continuing education.
Ron’s NGH awards include: Instructor of the Year 2003, Researcher of the Year 2003, Ormond McGill Chair 2004, Order of Braid 2005, Life Time Achievement 2007, Hallmark 2008, Charles Tibbett’s Lamp 2012, and the Rexford L. North Memorial Trophy 2014. Ron is active as a Clinical Hypnotist, Author, International Speaker and Entrepreneur.
Great presentation! Great info! Great handouts!
Carol Pettirossi 8/7/14
I feel fortunate to have received this training so early in my hypnosis career. Ron brilliantly summarizes many years of experience with diverse clients, in ways that are easy to understand. Workshop materials included a vast
amount of useful information. I have gained so much new information about transforming chronic pain & new tools for hypnosis in general. Loved this class – so valuable! Want more info on approaches to trauma and addiction.
Cindy Schaefer Aug 7, 2014
Ron is a giant source of invaluable information.
If you want to work with pain management, take his class. Hans Wipf
The seminar was well structured but with enough flexibility to provide needed customization for the participation of the students. I thoroughly
enjoyed the approach with stories and jokes.
The technical terminology explanations provided me with an excellent tool for my marketing to the medical and therapy industry. Thank you Ron for the opportunities you have opened for my practice.
William A. Edwards 8/7/14
The seminar was fantastic and his presentation was educational and extremely enjoyable. Ron has the uncanny ability and style to make the entire seminar experience fun.
Wes Kubacki 8/7/14